HSN is honored to be teaming up with five prominent entrepreneurial superstars to bring its new American Dreams initiative to life. These individuals know how to turn ideas into reality, and will fan out across the country to help HSN identify up-and-coming entrepreneurs with compelling new products to launch. HSN’s American Dreams initiative finds and supports these undiscovered innovators, inventors and entrepreneurs and offers them a platform upon which to showcase and share their products and stories.
HSN’s expert entrepreneurs are among the nation’s biggest entrepreneurial names, and will leverage their expertise and experience to find America’s next dynamic brands. They are:
- Bob Circosta, TV’s “billion-dollar man” and the original home shopping TV host
- Daymond John, businessman, author, motivational speaker and inventor on the hit show “Shark Tank”
- Marc Portney, inventor, business advisor and host of the Science Channel’s series “All American Makers”
- Liliana Gil Valetta, founder and CEO of CIEN and creator of Dreamers Ventures
- Randi Zuckerberg, founder and CEO of Zuckerberg Media, host of “Dot Complicated” on Sirius XM radio and mentor on Oxygen’s “Quit Your Day Job”
Each of these star partners brings unique perspective to innovation and commerce and will help identify and empower HSN’s next up-and-comers. American Dreams kicked off on Aug. 9 with the launch of its mini-series event, which featured inspiring stories from some of HSN’s most successful brands, including Serious Skincare, Benefit Cosmetics and RJ Graziono, among others. But that is just the start. The American Dreams Channel will be a destination for aspiring creators; and the American Dreams Academy will serve as a foundation for mentorship, education and learning.
Entrepreneurship has always been at the heart of HSN, and through American Dreams and with the help of our star partners, we will build on that spirit and support the next generation of innovators.